October is over! November is here! I read a total of ten books! I bought a total of 32 books! Wow, I have no self-control.
The beginning of the month started out good, but, like I said in other posts, I went through a slump where I was hating every book I read. I’m over that now so hopefully November will be better!
I am organizing this post by books I read, reread, and have not finished.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover (review here) Rating: Five stars
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven (review here) Rating: Five stars
Did not finish
- Broken by Lisa Edward
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven (my thoughts here)
- Nowhere but Here by Renee Carlino (I will go back to this book, I just needed a break)
- Four Letter Word by J. Daniels (review here) Rating: Five stars
- Hello Me, It’s You by Hannah Todd and others (review here) Rating: Five stars
- Kiss On A Paper Airplane by Sarah Vance-Tompkins (review here) Rating: Three stars
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (review here) Rating: Five stars
- Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross (review here) Rating: Four stars
- On the Fence by Kasie West (review coming soon) Rating: Five stars
And that is my October wrap up! My goal for November is to read more books than I buy but we will see how that works out.
I’m currently reading This Is My Brain On Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer and enjoying it! I love books so much.
Until next time, Sam.